Easy and quick protocol for primary front teeth reconstruction using strip crowns
Currently, early childhood caries continues to be the most common condition of the temporary dentition. Most of the time, parents arrive with their children at the dentist when the coronary destruction is already advanced. Small children collaborate more difficult, not having the necessary patience so that the restorative therapy can be carried out in a period of time longer than half an hour, which represents a real challenge for dentists.
Strip crowns can thus provide us with the necessary support for the simple and quick reconstruction of the upper front teeth, with aesthetic and durable results.
- Necessary tools and materials
- Choosing the right material for reconstruction depending on the individual clinical situation
- The doctor-nurse relationship
- How to choose the right strip crown
- How to adapt the strip crown
- Strip crown application
- Finishing reconstruction